Do's & Don'ts when using a Hot Tub
To ensure the safe and enjoyable use of the Hot Tub we ask you to read and follow the guidance of this safety document before use
- Pregnant women & people with heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure or any serious illness should not use the Hot Tub without taking medical advice.
- People with skin or other infections, open sores or wounds should not use the Hot Tub.
- Please ensure that everyone showers both before & after using the Hot tub.
- Swimwear must be worn by everyone using the Hot Tub.
- All our Hot Tubs are set at 37 degrees C, you are advised to limit any one period in the Hot Tub to 15 minutes.
- Do not use the Hot Tub when you have consumed alcohol, eaten a heavy meal or used narcotics or other drugs.
- No food or alcohol should be consumed whilst you are in the Hot Tub.
- Do not immerse your head or drink the water in the Hot Tub.
- Please ensure that children are never left unattended whilst in the Hot Tub.
- Do not take any sharp objects either near or into the Hot Tub.
- Do not use any electrical appliances either near or in the Hot Tub.
- Please make sure that no soaps, bubble baths, oils etc. are put in the Hot Tub or fake tans used whilst bathing.
- Take care when leaving the Hot Tub as areas may have become slippery.
- When not in use always replace the Hot Tub cover.
- Please do not sit on the cover, any damage will be charged for.
- If the water becomes discoloured or more water has been added please stop using the Hot Tub and refer to the Chemical Kit instructions provided.
Above all - enjoy!
If you are unsure about any of the above please call 01597 810 909 and ask for advice.